Product Reviews

Collar, harness, kennel, and all other dog accessory/equipment posts go here!
The_pit_boy
Newborn Bully

Re: Product Reviews

Postby The_pit_boy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 pm

ok it may not be any good for people in usa but you can ask if they send america

but i got one of these http://www.collarsandtags.co.uk/militar ... 4QodySSYYw for jayda (just a single one) and it is amazing its never left her coller even the key ring they send is ultra strong postage was super to me and what i ultimatly love is it is embossed not engraved so looks and is quality

thats her one so you can see very good quality even after 4 months of harsh treatment, water, mud, sand, snow its taken it all

another good site (yet to buy from) is http://www.timstags.com he is allways at all the military shows around the uk

when i order ill update

Mortis
Super Bully

Postby Mortis » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 pm

thanks for the tip pit boy just ordered two, been after some for a while but couldn't find any decent ones. :yipee:

The_pit_boy
Newborn Bully

Postby The_pit_boy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Mortis wrote:thanks for the tip pit boy just ordered two, been after some for a while but couldn't find any decent ones. :yipee:

no problem, let me know what site you order from esp if its tim`s as i would like to know if there as good as they look and people say but with the amount of picky reinactors in uk he must be good

Mortis
Super Bully

Postby Mortis » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 pm

got the collars and tags one

The_pit_boy
Newborn Bully

Postby The_pit_boy » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Ok coolies hope you like them as much as i do

Rudys a girl
Newborn Bully

Postby Rudys a girl » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey guys!. I just received my fleece dog jacket from member Libby. I have to say its great. It fits her well and looks great. The measurements I gave were a little bigger so Rudy can still grow into it. Even with it bigger, it still fits well with plenty of room for her to grow. Seems like its nice and warm. Nice zipper up the front too makes taking it on and off easy. Great price as well. Cant beat 33 bucks shipped to my door!

Thanks Libby! A+++

Libby
Addicted to PBF

Postby Libby » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Thank you for the nice review! I'm glad you like it, and can't wait for pictures lol

plummerpits
Adolescent Bully

Postby plummerpits » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I have tried every "strong toy" out there, including dog tires, power chewer kongs, etc...you name it, we've tried it...and Dixie has not only managed to "kill" them all, she does it in record time. However, we have finally invested in a brand that I LOVE and she seems to love also. I actually have a local business here that sells dog toys, etc and she is the one who turned me onto these toys.

http://completedog.com/Tux.html

This thing has been awesome! We can fill it with peanut butter and treats, and she is just as happy as can be. Then she throws it around and plays fetch with herself...it's quite entertaining to watch really. This one is the one that has lastest the longest...trust me...she gnaws on these things, but this one has lasted almost a year and you can barely tell she's tried so hard. The other one is the same maker, but it's a ball. She has managed to chew some of it off but it's her favorite toy to take to the park.

http://completedog.com/Huck-Dog-Toy.html

Oh, and did I mention they are dishwasher safe, they float and (like Kong) if your dog destroys it, you can send it back and get a replacement or your money back :)

jackelope
Newborn Bully

Postby jackelope » Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm

I have a tux too, and I absolutely love it. we've only had it for a few months, but he's chewed it pretty aggressively at times, and he hasn't done any damage at all to it. he won't really touch it if there's nothing in it though.

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:06 am

I just wanted to say that I really like my BrownDog Design harnesses. The fit is great and I've noticed an improvement in Terra's pulling style. If I have anything negative to say, its that when we're training dogs, the BDD harnesses are always the ones that get borrowed. lol

Terra in her bumble-bee colors.
^See? "Hey, can I borrow Terra's harness?" Ani pulled up to 1700 lbs her first time on the track in this harness.
Buddha in his Buddhist colors. He took MWP and MWPP his last pull in his BDD harness.
Christian took MWP/MWPP twice in his BDD harness, and this was his 2nd event.

lilangel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby lilangel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I am a new convert to loving the Goughnuts Stick as a training reward. It has replaced all my gazillion linen and jute tugs and even a ball on a string as my goto reward. Not only is it pretty darn tough, it helps building a calm hard grip for dogs that do bitesports. The Malinois love them. The Goughnuts stick is great for tugging, especially for dogs that push. It floats and bounces well if you can figure out how to throw it the right way, (overhand at a 45 degree angle into the ground.) It is the perfect size for a dog to get a good grip and for your hands to have some room and not get chewed up. It fits in a front pocket or a rear pocket or a training vest and while a bit heavier than a tug or a ball, its weight and springiness help to cushion the force of a powerful dog. I LOVE THIS THING.

Oh and Missy V's harnesses do rock!

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 pm

I got the Tux for Scheme, I gave it to her at about 5 pm. I had to take it away from her by 6:30, as she had already started pulling off small hunks.

Another strong vote for the Brown Dog Designs harnesses from Soleil.

Scheme will get her own when she's done growing. She's got to, she is a Brown Dog.

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Leslie H wrote:Scheme will get her own when she's done growing. She's got to, she is a Brown Dog.

Uh oh. A Brown Dog pulling in a Brown Dog harness? Glad you're not in my pulling region. ;) Missy knows weight pull better than some of us know our names.

mopulldogs
Newborn Bully

Postby mopulldogs » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 pm

bahamutt99 wrote:
Leslie H wrote:Scheme will get her own when she's done growing. She's got to, she is a Brown Dog.

Uh oh. A Brown Dog pulling in a Brown Dog harness? Glad you're not in my pulling region. ;) Missy knows weight pull better than some of us know our names.

{blushing} Pulling..it's not a sport...it's an addiction for us and the Browndogs. If they aren't busy, the WILL be in TROUBLE roflmao Right Leslie...LOL

lilangel
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby lilangel » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 am

Gotta give a big plug and shout out to Cali Girl Collars. Roe is awesome and her collars are very nice. If there is a problem with the hardware she fixes it, period. Well worth the money. No regrets. :thumbsup: Will buy from Roe again with no hesitation!! :yipee:

Return to “Equipment, Housing, Supplies and Accessories”