Go ahead - brag a little!

Discuss Agility, Disc Dog, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure Coursing, Schutzhund, Tracking, Weight Pull, and other Dog Sports here!
Red Chrome

Re: Go ahead - brag a little!

Postby Red Chrome » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 am

Mine compete in mainly other things but we are starting to really get into AKC stuff with Judge.

Tululajhs Red Chrome Kahpone- CGC, BH, TDI, TT! She also has 2 CD legs, I hope to finish it one day but doubt we ever will.

He hasn't done much yet but we are working on it.
Osyrius SilverKrome GTOVonMarionHaus- CGC and he has 1 RN leg as well as is Pointed in the Conf. ring, we hope to finish the RN May 1&2. Then we will be competing in July for his BH and SchH1 and hopefully a German show rating on him! As well as getting a CD this year and hopefully an RA(at least). He is also starting agility classes late May and we hope to hit a few Agility trials next year!

Courtney

elegy
Bully Ambassador

Postby elegy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:11 am

Luce is Siren's Eleusinian Mystery RA RL2 CGC right now, hoping to finish her ARCH on Friday (fingers crossed!).

We're having a great time playing in APDT rally, but I want to get her started in traditional obedience as well. She's got a pair of bum knees, so no agility or weight pull, unfortunately. I really really would have loved to have pulled her, because I think she would have been decent at it, but her structure says no.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Xanny is UWPV GrCh NKC Ch Caragan's Foxy Roxanne TT TDI CGC BST GDT ID3 NKCGGT WP3. She's won a little protection tournament, a fair number of UKC best of breeds, Best in Show NKC, Reserve Best in Show UKC, and a Best of Breed Nationals weekend (my own imaginary title), and the only dog to win the Versatile Bully I by qualifying in 5 events at the Bullympics.
Soleil is UWPO UWPCHX Ch HDK's Beau Soleil CGC Star 5 and as of today CL1 CL2-H. She had a perfect weekend in agility this wekend (CPE), qualifying in all 8 runs, but we're still at the easier levels.

Amie

Postby Amie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 pm

I just saw this on Facebook, and thought you all would like to see it too - I'm very proud of all our members have accomplished with our dogs!!!

What Is A Title Really?

Not just a brag, not just a stepping stone to a higher Title, not just an adjunct to competitive scores.
A Title is a tribute to the dog that bears it, a way to honour the dog, an ultimate memorial. It will remain in the record and in the memory for about as long as anything in this world can remain. Few humans will do as well or better in that regard.
And though the dog himself doesn't know or care that his achievements have been noted, a Title says many things in the world of humans, where such things count.
A Title says your dog was intelligent, and adaptable, and good-natured.
It says that your dog loved you enough to do the things that please you, however crazy they may have sometimes seemed.
And a Title says that you loved your dog, that you loved to spend time with him because he was a good dog, and that you believed in him enough to give him yet another chance when he failed, and that in the end your faith was justified. A Title proves that your dog inspired you to have the special relationship enjoyed by so few; that in a world of disposable creatures, this dog with a Title was greatly loved, and loved greatly in return.
And when that dear short life is over, the Title remains as a memorial of the finest kind, the best you can give to a deserving friend, volumes of praise in one small set of initials before or after the name.
A Title is nothing less than love and respect, given and received permanently.
Author Sandy Mowrey

KadillacGrrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby KadillacGrrl » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Ms Kitty = AKC PAL/UKC GR CH 'PR' Kadillac's I'm All That, RN CGC
Betty = Int'l CH/UKC GR CH 'PR' Delaware's Baytown Bombshell!, TT CGC

I'm continuing to work Kitty towards her Rally Advanced and Excellent titles in AKC, and also in UKC (different title names). She's also started nosework classes, and we'll go for a NW1 title too, why not!

Betty is going to compete in UKC next month for Rally O legs, and I may also trial her in nosework.

ellie@ny
Matured Bully

Postby ellie@ny » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Maya has UWPO UWPCHX GRCH CGC TT RN. Hope to bring her back to AG later this year.
Milo has UGWPCH UWPO UAG1 CH CGC. Maya and Milo ended up in the top 25 for WP.Hope to get back a little in AG and to put the CD title on him as well.And of cousre continuing in WP.
Nico has CH RN CGC TT to his name.
Mimi's coming out next year.Right now she has the NP title...(naughty puppy)...

ellie@ny
Matured Bully

Postby ellie@ny » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Opps I forgot that Miss Maya also has the AD in SCH.

PaigeJ
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PaigeJ » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

THANK YOU FOR ADDING THIS SECTION!!! :bowdown:

Maili is 13 months old and so far has two titles:

UR01 (ukc rally 1) CH 'PR' SNT's Glamour Girl

We're trying for our CD and UWP this year for sure and slowly slowly working on a Grand CH title. Agility will wait till her obedience is rock solid.

angiesm123
Newborn Bully

Postby angiesm123 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 am

Chassis is an Amstaff - Castle Rocks Sbigstaff Laguna Seca. She just turned a year old - AKC Major pointed, CGC, UR01, one leg towards UR02 and one leg towards RL1. This year we are planning on AKC and UKC Championship, finish up the level one Rally (RL1 and RN), CD, UWP, dock diving events and will start agility training towards the mid/end of the year.

Curtis has his RL1 and is in agility training.

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Sweet!!! Martin just completed his 3rd leg and earned his title at the Nor Cal Terrier show with a very respectable 90 point run and a first place finish!

He is now UKC/AKC "NOLA'S Rider of the Storm CGC RN"

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 am

I just noticed this new section. Cool!

Jedi - Cassanova De La Primera CGC TT SCT. Dogo Argentino. He never really broke into sports, but he did get a few titles so he counts. 11 years old now and just a pet. :)

Loki - UWPCH URO1 UAG1 UCD 'PR' Matrix's I Defy Gravity CGC TT WDS. Bestest girl in the whole wide world! I want to get her UCDX and UAGII, maybe her URO2 before she retires to just being my squishyboo.

Terra - UWP Gravity's Digital Rain Matrix. She's working on her ADBA conformation right now, and I figure maybe she can get her UKC title when she's 10 years old and hog fat. lol We're going to do some more weight pull before this year is out.

KadillacGrrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby KadillacGrrl » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:45 pm

bahamutt99 wrote:I just noticed this new section. Cool!

Loki - UWPCH URO1 UAG1 UCD 'PR' Matrix's I Defy Gravity CGC TT WDS. Bestest girl in the whole wide world! I want to get her UCDX and UAGII, maybe her URO2 before she retires to just being my squishyboo.

Thanks for taking such good care of MY dog ;)

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

KadillacGrrl wrote:Thanks for taking such good care of MY dog ;)

You're welcome. Where should I send the bill for her feed and upkeep and all her show entries and travel expenses? ;)

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Sat May 01, 2010 11:52 am

My Paige:

AKC/Pal - RN, CGC, TDI, TT (she was also certified with a local therapy dog org but is taking a break to compete in Rally and Obedience)

not so bad for a byb rescue dog left for dead in a cardboard box after she collapsed in rush hour traffic (from starvation)

Sarah
Dabbling Dog Coddler

Postby Sarah » Tue May 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Tess added an MXJ to her accomplishments this past weekend, so her titles are amended to:

UWP UAGII AKC/UKC CH Flyin DayDream Londons Burning AX MXJ NF AD CGC TT

Some day, an obedience title will come. ;)

Return to “Dog Sports”