Go ahead - brag a little!

Discuss Agility, Disc Dog, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure Coursing, Schutzhund, Tracking, Weight Pull, and other Dog Sports here!
heartbullies

Re: Go ahead - brag a little!

Postby heartbullies » Wed May 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Booker is just CP's Country Boy Can Survive, CGC, TDI

We have been doing Rally and OB classes forever, and until I get a non-shelter job, I'll be forever working weekends and can't get the CD and Rally titles I want on him. But hey, class is fun and Booker is really good at eating cookies!

Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Kingsgurl » Wed May 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Go Booker!!!!! :))

Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Mooresmajestic » Mon May 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Ok so here is my little brag...

Violet is... UWPV UWPCH UCD CH AA's Ultra-Violet CGC TDI
We are only 15 points on wheels from our UWPO, and need 1 more leg for our RO1!! And are currently in the #10 spot for WP allstars for 2010!! Our personal best pull so far is 3939# for 72.9x body weight!!

Lunchbucket
Bully Ambassador

Postby Lunchbucket » Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 pm

HOLY SMOKES there are some amazing dogs on here w/ a TON of titles!! Great job everyone.

Eve, CGC, Certified Search and Rescue K9 in Man Track/Trail. Only one title for right now but hope to have another by July. Certified after only 6months of training (average is 1yr). Put in 580+hrs of training, exercise, obed in 2009 and received a volunteer service award from Obama. She won't have many titles...but they hopefully will count big time.

Eve was a rescue that we got from a kid (bought from a BYB in Iowa) @ the age of 3months. Started training at 1.5yrs old and certified just over 2yrs old.

Lunchbucket

Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Mooresmajestic » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Mooresmajestic wrote:Ok so here is my little brag...

Violet is... UWPV UWPCH UCD CH AA's Ultra-Violet CGC TDI
We are only 15 points on wheels from our UWPO, and need 1 more leg for our RO1!! And are currently in the #10 spot for WP allstars for 2010!! Our personal best pull so far is 3939# for 72.9x body weight!!

Little update!!! Violet's UWPV is now........ UWPO!!!! And now we are only 30 points from her UWPCHX, and 35 from her UWPS (need snow!)

Alyssa
Super Bully

Postby Alyssa » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 am

Toby is CH ‘PR’ Bluprints Nemesis To Fear CGC - and only needs one leg for his first weight pulling title, and 3 legs to go for his grand champion title.

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Terra took a 1st and two more 3rds at the Cleburne ADBA show. :)

XDogs
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby XDogs » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Emmy (AmStaff) is going to be 12 this year. She has been retired for a while. She still does occasional breed rep demos. In her "youth", she did quite a few of them. She was ranked in AKC's Front and Finishes in obedience one of those years as well. In UKC, she made the All-Stars in agility one year. She is also considered to be an "Ultra Dog" for having a weight-pull, agility and obedience title. Emmy taught me a lot and considering that we never quite hit it off in the relationship department (total daddy's girl), we accomplished a lot as well.
UWP UACHX UCD Pacific Northern Wildcat RN CDX OA AXJ NAP NJP OAC OJC NCC CGC

Vester is my heart dog, a rescue, who just turned to be 9 years old. Still actively competing in NADAC and UKC agility. He frequently whoops Border Collie butt.. provided we make it off the start line together. He loves the sport a bit too much. I am thinking about playing in AKC again at the end of the year by moving him into preferred. Vester is also an Ultra dog in UKC.
URO1 UWP UCD UAG2 Vester CD RN OA OAJ NF EAC EJC OCC TN-E TG-E WV-N HP-N CGC

Brawney (AmStaff) is going to turn 8 this year. He finally achieved Superdog status this last March. Obedience has always been his challenge, as we had to work through some dog aggression (controlled, but considerable once unleashed...). He mostly enjoyed dabbling in weight-pull, though I never pushed him very hard. He will play a bit in UKC Rally in his old days.
UCD UWPCHX UWPS UAG2 CH Raging Moon All Bets Are off NJP RN NAP

Morpheus is quasi retired, but thinking about becoming a Delta Therapy dog this year. He regularly participates in breed rep demos for a rescue I work with. He is only a few points away from his UWPS and UWPCHX, so we will finish those off as well. He is a UKC Superdog (#16, I think) and achieved an agility HIT and a weightpull MWP on snow in the past. He also made the All-Star rankings in weightpull a few years back :)
URO1 UWPCH UWPO UACH UCD CH 'PR' Matrix's Morpheus Finds the One NAC CGC

Linux.. my "trouble" child. She has one UKC major under her belt. Alas, I didn't show her for that show, as my showing skills suck and gaiting her is a trick. She is too hot to do any further off-leash work with. We will probably shoot for some more weightpull and some Rally.. but that'll be it for miss hot head.
UAG1 UWP 'PR' XDog's Root Access to Matrix CGC

Shrimpy (3 years old) is my up and coming agility dog. She is pretty high strung, but finally is settling into herself for the work I've planned for her. She is very athletic.. and unfortunately very prey driven. Birds will get her attention any time.. and she is able to catch them. Soooo.. yeah. I think we may try dock diving and lure coursing someday soon to get that part of her fulfilled.
URO1 UWP XDog's Oracle v3 of Matrix

FransterDoo
Addicted to PBF

Postby FransterDoo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 pm

I think Eve is AWESOME!!!!!

Lunchbucket wrote:HOLY SMOKES there are some amazing dogs on here w/ a TON of titles!! Great job everyone.

Eve, CGC, Certified Search and Rescue K9 in Man Track/Trail. Only one title for right now but hope to have another by July. Certified after only 6months of training (average is 1yr). Put in 580+hrs of training, exercise, obed in 2009 and received a volunteer service award from Obama. She won't have many titles...but they hopefully will count big time.

Eve was a rescue that we got from a kid (bought from a BYB in Iowa) @ the age of 3months. Started training at 1.5yrs old and certified just over 2yrs old.

Lunchbucket

XDogs
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby XDogs » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Stormi wrote:and have yet to find a decent agility facility in Seattle that doesn't opt for jerky force training. We're also going to begin training for rally here shortly at the facility that I coach thru.

Check out training with Sandra Katzen. It's up north (Vortex), but worth the drive. Tina Stafford does stuff on the peninsula. For that matter.. hardly anybody I know does negative reinforcement. It's a dog world has some highly competitive folks who work with positive reinforcement

Lunchbucket
Bully Ambassador

Postby Lunchbucket » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:51 pm

FransterDoo wrote:I think Eve is AWESOME!!!!!

Awwww thanks :oops:

XDogs! You ROCK! Love Morph, Linux and Shrimpy. Shrimpy is gorgeous!!!

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Manu, if you get to try lure coursing, tell me how she likes it. (I probably already know, LOL!) I think Terra would be a hot shizzle whiz kid at doing that.

XDogs
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby XDogs » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 am

Lucia (friend at Nationals last year) just started a club for lure coursing in California. The events will follow the rules for sight-hound racing. She will come up here once we have a venue and the word has gotten out enough to make a trial worth while.

... my turn to blush .. thanks Lunchbucket!

Alyssa
Super Bully

Postby Alyssa » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 am

I was interested in trying lure courses with Toby, until I heard a long list of folks whose dogs wound up getting injured doing it.

Now I'm thinking maybe not such a good idea for the Tobareno, he is a rather burly powerful little runner.

XDogs
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby XDogs » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm

What kind of lure coursing and what kind of injuries? Would be interested in some more info on that.

Return to “Dog Sports”