Go ahead - brag a little!

Discuss Agility, Disc Dog, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure Coursing, Schutzhund, Tracking, Weight Pull, and other Dog Sports here!
elegy
Bully Ambassador

Re: Go ahead - brag a little!

Postby elegy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Luce finished her APDT Rally Level 3 title last night, making her ARCH Siren's Eleusinian Mystery CD-H RA RL3 RL1X CGC

She looks fab in blue and purple.

Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Mooresmajestic » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Mooresmajestic wrote:
Mooresmajestic wrote:
Mooresmajestic wrote:Ok so here is my little brag...

Violet is... UWPV UWPCH UCD CH AA's Ultra-Violet CGC TDI
We are only 15 points on wheels from our UWPO, and need 1 more leg for our RO1!! And are currently in the #10 spot for WP allstars for 2010!! Our personal best pull so far is 3939# for 72.9x body weight!!

Little update!!! Violet's UWPV is now........ UWPO!!!! And now we are only 30 points from her UWPCHX, and 35 from her UWPS (need snow!)

Yet another update!!!! We finished our URO1 and our UWPCHX this weekend!!!! So Vi is now
URO1 UWPO UWPCHX UCD CH AA's Ultra-Violet CGC TDI

Vi earned her UAG1 over the weekend!!!!!! She is now a UKC "Super Dog"!!!!!
UAG1 URO1 UWPO UWPCHX UCD CH AA's Ultra-Violet CGC TDI- UKC "Super Dog" HIT-agil Multiple MWP and MWPP 2x Obed Total Dog 1x WP Total Dog

She even took High in Trial in trial 1!! Huge accomplishment from an Agil1 "A" dog in our first ever agil trial!!!!

KadillacGrrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby KadillacGrrl » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:43 pm

KadillacGrrl wrote:Betty = Int'l CH/UKC GR CH 'PR' Delaware's Baytown Bombshell!, TT CGC

Betty is going to compete in UKC next month for Rally O legs, and I may also trial her in nosework.

Betty earned 2 legs toward her UR01 in April... and I heard that they will have the same show next April so we can finish her title and hopefully get Kitty her UKC UR01 as well! Wish there were more UKC rally shows up here.

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Soleil picked up a few new agility letters this weekend. I was disappointed last weekend, as I had hoped she would earn her UKC AGII. We got 2 legs, but not the third. This weekend we went to our 3rd USDAA trial. We're competing at the Performance level (16" jumps rather than 22"). We had 2 out of 3 legs in Snooker, Gamblers, Jumpers and Standard. She Q'd in all 4 (though we NQ'd in standard today, but it was a freebie, as she'd Q'd yesterday). So now Soleil is (I think)
AG1 UWPO UWPCHX Ch HDK's Beau Soleil CGC Star 5 CL1 CL2 NAC NJC TN-N TG-N PD1 PS1 PG1 PJ1 PK1 or something to that effect.

nic
Forum Junky

Postby nic » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:19 am

Nice work Leslie :thumbsup:

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Thank you. All her titles in agility are really novice level titles. Now we're about to begin more mid-level work, I'm sure it will prove a lot more challenging. But, we're having lots of fun.

nic
Forum Junky

Postby nic » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 am

Cool :) My agility season has finished for the year pretty much.
I have Floozie booked in for a foundation class in Jan,I can't wait,I didn't do any foundation work with Shady or Mookie.
I don't think she's gonna be very fast,she's about as aerodynamic as a brick. lol

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:07 pm

I'm trying to picture a little brick w/legs shooting through the weave poles.

nic
Forum Junky

Postby nic » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 am

roflmao

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 pm

AG1 UWPO UWPCHX Ch HDK's Beau Soleil CGC Star 5 CL2 CL3F CL3R NAC NJC TN-N TG-N PD1 PS1 PG1 PJ1 PK1
8/9 Q's in CPE this weekend, though some were markedly ugly (who knew your dog could fit between the tunnel and the timer?) Still, we finished most of our CPE level 3 classes, just need 1 leg each in Snooker, Jackpot, and Colors (also known as knock-a-bar) to finish level 3. We finished level 3 Fullhouse, Standard, Wildcard and Jumpers. It was fun because the level 3 classes were run w/the upper level dogs in some of the classes, so we got to try some more challenging courses.

Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Mooresmajestic » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Vi finished 2 titles today!! She went from her UWP to UGWPCH UWPS in 363 days! She is now.....
UAG1 URO1 UWPS UGWPCH UCD CH AA's Ultra-Violet CGC TDI

Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Mooresmajestic » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Mooresmajestic wrote:Vi finished 2 titles today!! She went from her UWP to UGWPCH UWPS in 363 days! She is now.....
UAG1 URO1 UWPS UGWPCH UCD CH AA's Ultra-Violet CGC TDI

The 2010 pulling season has closed, and Vi finished #4 APBT in the UKC Weight Pull All Stars!

(I know the official final results aren't posted yet, but we did the math a billion times and figured out the final results)

Roo
Adolescent Bully

Postby Roo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Love reading about all the great stuff you all have done with your dogs! Here's Wallace's sheet of finals events throughout the years

Wallace
Skyhoundz Open Qualifier - 2nd Place Pairs Freestyle - Qualified for World Finals
Skyhoundz World Finals - 2nd Place Pairs Freestyle

MN Disc Dog Club Cup - Freestyle Champion
AWI World Championship - 4th Place Open Division
UFO World Finals - 4th Place Open Division
FDDO Western Leg - Pro Division Champion
Cynosport Games World Champion

Skyhoundz World Finals - 8th Place Distance/Accuracy
Skyhoundz World Finals - Tied for 4th Place Expert Freestyle - tied for highest single round score
Only large dog in 2007 to qualify for all three events
AWI World Championship - 7th Place Open Division
FDDO - 4th Place overall Pro Division
Cynosport World Games - 2nd Place Overall
Purina Incredible Dog Challenge Freestyle Flying Disc National Champion

Took some time off of competing to work on other projects to promote the breed.

USDDN National Qualifier
USDDN International Qualifier
AWI World Championship - 2nd Place Open Division

AWI World Finals Qualifier
Did not compete in AWI World Finals due to Wallace having an issue with his back.

XDogs
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby XDogs » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Congrats to all accomplishments :) Sorry to read about Wallace having back issues :(

We did pretty well yesterday in NADAC. I really didn't enter much (money issue, mostly), but one of his regular runs and his jumpers run were pretty nice. He placed 6th out of 25 or so other 16 inch veterans. Most of those are multiple NATCHers, so we are in good company.

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Gotta brag on the Matrix dogs. I've been working with Buddha and Christian in weight pull (in addition to Terra, of course). Training buddy (Chris) has been working with Reloaded's Animatrix and Matrix's Monk. We went out for the Alamo City Weight Pull Club's event in San Antonio TX last weekend. Between Buddha and Christian we took MWP and MWPP in Division 2 all 3 days! (Buddha did it Friday, Christian did it Sat/Sun. I was stunned. I think I said something like "no sh**?! when the judge handed me the trophies.) Animatrix earned her UWP, pulling as much as 1700 lbs on a hard wheels track. Monk got his UWP, pulling as much as 2120, I think. Terra and Ani's brother Osiris came out and got the last leg on his UWP as well. It was a good weekend. :)

Return to “Dog Sports”