Rally Excellent leg-Fly

Discuss Agility, Disc Dog, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure Coursing, Schutzhund, Tracking, Weight Pull, and other Dog Sports here!
Kingsgurl
Addicted to PBF

Re: Rally Excellent leg-Fly

Postby Kingsgurl » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Congrats to Fly! Such a good girl! You should clarify that she is colored like the can not the beer :) Really pretty girl, whatever one would call that color! She can be stressy and still be happy, as you well know. I wish your videographer wasn't such a broke flake so I could see her run. You should really smack that girl next time you see her (unless she has some money for you)

TB
Adolescent Bully

Postby TB » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm

True, she is silver, rather than amber. And naturally, I told people that she is blue brindle lol

Did I mention that I IP'd the left pivot AGAIN? Maybe you should be looking for a new instructor roflmao

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

I am enjoying all these Rally videos in thsi new section.
I have Paige in our first AKC Rally trial in about two weeks so it is nice to see how your dogs are doing in the ring before I get in there.
Pagie gets 'jumpy' too, like Fly was in this video .
Fly is very pretty

TB
Adolescent Bully

Postby TB » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Ooo, exciting! Good luck to you and Paige :thumbsup: You'll have to update us on how it goes!

I always say I'll take jumpy over laggy :) With dogs like Fly, who stress down in trials, you'll see less jumpiness at a trial than in training. So I really don't do anything to discourage Fly's jumping, although sometimes she jumps as high as my head!

Thanks for the compliment!

Return to “Dog Sports”