Conformation, Agility, Nose Work, Oh My :D

Discuss Agility, Disc Dog, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure Coursing, Schutzhund, Tracking, Weight Pull, and other Dog Sports here!
PaigeJ
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Conformation, Agility, Nose Work, Oh My :D

Postby PaigeJ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:52 pm

OK first is conformation. Annie scored two majors at a UKC show a couple days ago to complete her conformation title. Actually she only needed one last major, but getting a little extra doesn't hurt :peace: She's now CH 'PR' Marin's Outlaw Annie Oakley, CGC! This is the best picture I have at the moment and it's pretty terrible...but the show photographer is uploading pictures in a few days and I should have some good ones of her then.

As for agility, Maili's doing really well in her classes! For anyone in Los Angeles, we take classes at West Los Angeles Obedience Club and the wait was well worth it. We actually waited over a year to take classes here...Annie is signed up to hopefully start classes with them next year. Here's a video of Maili from yesterday:

And now nose work! Annie just started her classes today. I was feeling like Annie was a bit left out since Maili is in agility and Charlie Brown is in puppy class and conformation class. Annie's nose is always to the ground so we signed her up for nose work and so far she loves it :D We take classes at Scott-Fox training center in Pasadena.

Here's a video of all her runs today:

That's all the updates I have for now :) I may try to go for some CD Q's in January since there's not many obedience shows a year but the girls haven't done much obedience work lately.

MMSmith
Adolescent Bully

Re: Conformation, Agility, Nose Work, Oh My :D

Postby MMSmith » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Wow, that is awesome! The girls looks great and like they're having fun :)

PaigeJ
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PaigeJ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks!

Sarah
Dabbling Dog Coddler

Postby Sarah » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:05 am

a little late to the party, but I just want to comment that this:

is a really lovely bitch. Nice structure. My idea of an APBT. :thumbsup:

PaigeJ
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PaigeJ » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:48 am

Wow thank you Sarah. I really appreciate your comment. It was a bit hard for Annie to get that last major as thicker bitches were constantly put up, but at the last show the judge told me that Annie had great balance to her structure so she placed over the bullier dog. I have a few more pictures from that show that show Annie better:

Boss*sMom
Super Bully

Postby Boss*sMom » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:00 am

I know you are proud!!! What beautiful dogs you have!!

PaigeJ
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PaigeJ » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Thank you! I'm really proud of my dogs and am glad to take a break from Conformation until Annie fills out more. I love performance sports much more :)

Here's the second week of Nose Work. We did off-leash searching and Annie did great!

Return to “Dog Sports”