Of sneezing and a few other things?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Cat24
Adolescent Bully

Of sneezing and a few other things?

Postby Cat24 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 am

So for the past few days Xena and Tina have been sneezing pretty frequently, with a clear runny noses.
No change in energy or appetite. Today Xena seems to be reverse sneezing and gagging a little(some gagging is not uncommon as she likes to eat small stones and other things off the floor). I'm planning on calling the vet anyhow but anyone have an idea of what they might have? They have no contact with other dogs, as they're quite dog reactive but the neighbors dogs like to roam into our back yard so I'm worried they could have picked something up from them. My SO and I have also been sick with some cold/flu/sneezing fit bug that's been going around the human population in our area.

Only other thing I can think of is that I've been watching my friends daughter on and off for the past week and they have 2 black labs...one just a puppy(11 weeks) and I have no clue on those dogs vaccination history.

Everything I'm looking at online says allergy but it's just been such a sudden onset I'm still concerned.

Thanks

Return to “Health Issues”