Paris is 10 and she's on a whole new diet!

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Wesam
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Paris is 10 and she's on a whole new diet!

Postby Wesam » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:57 am

Hello friends,

I hope there are still a few of you who might remember me. For those who don't know me I joined this forum when Paris was about 6 months old, and today she is 10 years, 4 months and 19 days young!

Trivia question: When is her birthday? :nana:

In the community I am in, there has been a recent craze in regards to RAW food, mainly because of the very bad quality kibble that we have in Dubai. More importantly, this craze is because more and more people are becoming aware of the low quality of kibble in general (or so it seems).

I bit and switched her over to a RAW diet since 24 hours, and I looked at some of the RAW topic posts on this forum, but unfortunately a) they are very outdated and b) I have always been bad in using the search function.

I wanted to take your opinion on it all as I am sure a lot of you are far more experience and have been doing it for years (if my memory serves me correct). She gets chicken ground mix that contains 80% muscle meat, 10% organ meat and 10% bone. We've also added some veggies in the mix. Her other meal plan consists of chicken and beef mix with the same ratio as mentioned above. Lastly, she gets a whole prey model meal which is basically beef with bones. I sometimes add some minced fish (once a week). Her treats are treated chicken legs in an egg popsicle.

Even if you don't have anything to add, please come by and say hello to your old friend. And if you have anything to add that would be great. I wanted your opinions on the matter because you are all my trusted advisors since Day 1 :peace:

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Re: Paris is 10 and she's on a whole new diet!

Postby pblove » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:01 pm

I feed pre made raw and add a daily oil. Either cold pressed co co co nut, cold pressed extra Virginia olive oil, or flax seed oil capduke( pierce a hole and squeeze the oil over the food or fish oil 1200 mg with 360 mg Omega - 3. Purified to remove Mercury. All organic if possible.
Glad to read you and beautiful Miss Paris are still well

Return to “Health Issues”