Piper's new career aspiration

Tricks, obedience, behavior, and more.
Annika
Addicted to PBF

Piper's new career aspiration

Postby Annika » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:28 am

Well Piper has shown a new talent. I didn't know she had it in her, honestly. I am very proud of her. As a designer myself, I beam with pride that the dog I have brought up is turning out to be quite the talented sculptor......

....of POO TROPHIES. Image

Sniffing carefully, Piper seeks out raised items in nearby surrounding grass to use as inspiration for her sculptures. Her style as a new artist tends toward raised sewer pipes with caps on them, large lumps of snow and tree roots.

The dexterity with which she carefully positions her artistic medium dispenser over the found objects is stunning.

With the grace of a Cirque du Soleil dancer, she pumps out perfect little plops of poop in award-winning arrangements on top of these items. Finished, she steps away to admire her work.

The artist is rarely satisfied. A true perfectionist, she usually puts her back to her art and disdainfully kicks clods of dirt and grass in its general direction. But once in a great while, she will admire her work with a sparkle in her eye...

...and give me, her backstabbing mother, an look of utter despair when her beautiful sculpture gets scooped up like trash into a degrading blue baggie.

How could I? How do I sleep at night, she wonders?

I would post photos of her work, but 1). I do not wish to be seen with my camera phone in hand, giggling whilst I capture photos of feces, and 2). This art form is too avant-garde, too daring for the average dog-forum member to handle. Some members are too young and conservative.

Ok seriously -- who else's dog poops on stuff like she's putting a freakin' cherry on a sundae?!?!

cecollins
Forum Junky

Postby cecollins » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:33 am

roflmao Stop it. you are making me pee my pants just picturing it.

pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby pblove » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:54 am

an aspiring artist, a dog after my own heart! roflmao

rubysmom
Adolescent Bully

Postby rubysmom » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:14 pm

my own dog doesn't do it, but last winter one of the neighbor's dogs got into my yard and pooped ON TOP OF the igloo dog house. :yucky:

Amie

Postby Amie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:36 pm

This is something you're going to have to nurture on your own - they're dropping art in all the schools, and frankly, I'm not sure this is the kind of out-of-the-litter-box thinking that would encourage them to keep it!

Maybe there's a magnet school you can send her to?

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Annika, have you thought about writing a children's story book? Your stories always captivate me! No, none of my dogs do this but then again, they aren't as gifted as Piper. I think a scholarship is in order for this newfound talent. :))

SFBullyGirl
Addicted to PBF

Postby SFBullyGirl » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:19 pm

roflmao roflmao

I kept cringing thinking there was a photo at the end

InBearsMemory
Bully Ambassador

Re:

Postby InBearsMemory » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:43 pm

SFBullyGirl wrote:roflmao roflmao

I kept cringing thinking there was a photo at the end

ROFL, me too, lol. Annika you big tease, lol.

innocence621
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby innocence621 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:38 pm

roflmao Great story!
Dozer, a past foster, did that all the time.
We took him to a parade and he lifted his leg by a bush, we all thought he was peeing...but no, he was pooping!
He would back up to trees to poop on them and loved the hydrant, oh and the parking curbs were fun too!

cisom
Matured Bully

Postby cisom » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:47 pm

lol When I was a kid our neighbor's yellow lab used to poop on my mom's raised flower box that surrounded the yardlight. She (mom) used to wait for him with a BB gun. He was there to leave his poop-art every morning around 7 am like clockwork.

spammie

Postby spammie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Piper needs a "pierre" hat and a pencil thin mustashe. ( I know that's mispelled...but my brain is tired and won't let me spell)

jazminesgranny
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby jazminesgranny » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

roflmao

Speechless!!! To Funny

rednoseErnie
Forum Junky

Postby rednoseErnie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Oh god, yes. Ernie's favorite is pooping on top of logs or bushes. I actually do have pictures- if you're naughty, I'll post them.
lol

greenkozi
Bully Ambassador

Postby greenkozi » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:10 pm

we call this "artista-pooping." it is a new skill mac is working on, but he aspires to piper's greatness.

Annika
Addicted to PBF

Postby Annika » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:39 pm

rednoseErnie wrote:Oh god, yes. Ernie's favorite is pooping on top of logs or bushes. I actually do have pictures- if you're naughty, I'll post them.
lol

You SHOULD! lol

This post was inspired by last night's masterpiece. She created a stunning homage, if you will, to the Washington Monument. The likeness was uncanny. She found a cut tree stump....backed up to it....and got to work.
The final piece that came out landed erect, aimed skyward and coming to a point.

I literally had a laughing fit on the sidewalk and I don't CARE who heard it.

Return to “Training and Behavior”